I realize we are long over due for some introductions to the Auckland team organising this year’s conference so here we go…
- Rachel Blagojevic - Conference coordinator
- Carl Schultz – Communications
- Dave Uthus - Treasurer
- John Downs - Submissions and reviews coordinator
- Hong Yul Yang - Conference promotion and website
- Andrew Hay - Internal administration
- Paul Schmieder - Social events
- Christian Hirsch - Catering
- Prof. John Hosking - Conference mentor
As the conference coordinator my main role is to oversee all areas of the conference and ensure the direction and momentum of the project is maintained. I will get onto the other members of our team to write their own posts, letting you in on what their roles involve, in the near future.
There are lots of exciting things happening here! We are almost at the end of our paper submission and review process with all reviews due in tomorrow. We have almost confirmed some very exciting keynote speakers too...but more on that later ;) Keep and eye on our website over the next few weeks as we will have a lot more information available very soon. Also remember to use the forum and the NZCSRSC Facebook page for any queries you may have.